Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Who's that I hear?

After seeing Susan Boyle I was surprised and reacted the same way the audience did. I thought that this video was just time comsuming and that she wasn't going to be good. But when she sang the first verse I was surprised at how good she was. I saw how looks can be desvint, and that we shouldn't judge people right away. The audience before Susan Boyle sang were whistling and laughing at her. They then became her biggest fans wants she started to sing. I noticed how everybody does this our everyday life we talk about someone or not listen to them when they are talking to you. As you can see Susan Boyle was very strong when she heard the crowds reaction, but she stood tall and kept her dream alive.

The poem the dream keeper and the song I Dream the Dream are both very similar they both talk about keeping your dream alive and not to giving up. i think that is why Susan Boyle decided to choose this song. The song showed that even if the crowd hated her she was still going to go for her dream. In the poem the Dream Keeper there is a verse that says 'That I will wrap them in a blue cloud-cloth' this meaning that if you get hurt, you should get back up and keep going. The most important part about these two types of poetry is that they are telling you not to give up and to keep striving for your goal.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrDxe9gK8Gk&feature=fvst

No comments:

Post a Comment