Monday, April 20, 2009

I am


I AM
By: Janeice Millon

I am shy like the sun in a grey cloudy sky,
Not willing to let the radiance, shine through the thick, grey clouds,
I stay covered and hidden as on a dull, grey winter's day.

I am the whistle in the air of a peaceful meadow,
amiable and happy as the calm breeze wafts through,
I talk to all that come my way.

I am a book, filled with imaginative stories,
words filling your mind with joy and happiness,
ideas changing as the pages flip through your fingers.

I am a saxophone, in a monumental band,
playing notes both high and low,
my music swells and fills the air.

I am a turtle on the shore on the summer's crowded beach,
Sitting quietly and still in my shell as lively kids play ball,
scared and bashful, I hide from the world.

I am chaotic and wild like the lively clown,
smiling brightly, and laughing as I watch the enormous crowd be amused
I give the gift of joy and laughter to all in site.

I am unpredictable like the weather
hot and sunny with the chance of rain
not knowing what your going to get,
so, I'm funny, shy, enthusiastic…
Which will I be today?


I chose this art piece because it best represents me. In this painting
I see joy, happiness, sadness, grief, and imagination. You can see all of
these emotionsby looking at the colors and the shapes shown above.
I see myself in this picture by looking at the colors, sometimes the colors
are bright, sometimes dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment