Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Who Are You? I AM...




The making of this imovie was fun to do, but complicated at times. I was able to apply what I've learned from previous imovie assigments. The inspiration I had when writing the poem,'I Am' was from my experiences of my everyday life. I'm different depending on where I am at the time of day. At school I am very shy and I don't talk a lot but when I get home I'm loud, I talk a lot, and am very livley.

I found it hard to select a poem to read by Langston Hughes because they are all very good and have strong themes of inspiration for me. So I chose Mother to Son by Langston Hughes because I could relate to it the most. My parents encourage me to keep going through life and not to give up. I am very happy with the outcome and look forward to making more imovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment